Did you ever hear about how to earn money at home doing surveys?
This is another easy method to generate an income stream. It is not a passive income, but hey, would you ever say no to money?
First of all, this won’t be a way to get rich. But it is nice pocket money, if you know what I mean. This is a nice way to earn a few bucks to start your own blog and cover your start-up costs.
It is very easy for everyone. You have to be older than 13 years (in most cases) and you need an internet connection. Then you are good to go. And doesn’t we all love to give our opinions?
I’ve read some articles about survey companies being a scam. I cannot agree to this. The only thing you really have to watch out is not to get charged by anyone for giving you a survey list. Then you probably run into a scam. Don’t trust site who want to have an upfront payment from you. You don’t have to pay them, they have to pay you!
So why is it good to sign up with research companies and take several surveys?
- They are free to sign up, no costs at all
- It is an easy way to start generating a small income
- Finally you are able to influence future products and services by telling your opinion
For whom does it make sense?
I would say for teens, students, people who are at home, retired people and for anyone looking for some extra money. I remember when I was a teen, I ran always out of money. Even 5 bucks was a fortune for me when I was teenager.
How to start?
I would recommend at least to join 5 or 6 survey panels. Here are some recommendations for legit companies you can join:
- ACOP Survey Panel (USA, UK, Italy, & Germany only, minimum age 14+)
- Swagbucks Survey Panel (USA, UK, Canada, Ireland & Australia, minimum age 13+)
- Opinion Outpost (USA only, minimum age 18+)
- Harris Poll Online (USA & Canada only, minimum age 18+)
- Epoll Surveys (USA only, minimum age 13+)
- Global Test Market Survey Panel (USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Singapore & Germany, minimum age 14+)
- Ipsos i-Say (USA, Canada & UK, minimum age 18+)
These are just a few examples of survey companies you can join for free. There are tons out there, just use a Google search. I don’t want to go into deep too much. This is just a short recommendation for you.
Hope you enjoyed my article. If you have any feedback, I would love to get a comment or a share.
Have a great day,