How To Pick The Best Casino Affiliate Program
In the online casino affiliate world, there have been many changes due to recent regulations of the online gaming industry. Online Casino affiliates have been hit hard by the change in the US regulations. Many affiliate programs have abandoned their affiliates leaving most of the affiliates startled and stunned as they see their hard work go down the drain. With the current regulations, I’d suggest keeping these in mind when looking around for an online casino affiliate program:
1. Choose an affiliate program in your niche of interest. If you like casinos then choose a casino affiliate program. If your nuts about poker then focus on generating poker content. Chances are you will be more motivated to generate content in your niche of interest. The more interested you are the better chances of success you will have.
2. Look for a casino affiliate program that is of the highest quality. You’ll need accurate and real time stats so you can see which programs are generating the highest conversions based on your traffic. If you’re not sure as to which ones have the best traffic then go to some of the more prominent casino and poker forms to see which ones are being promoted.
3. Join one that offer the best player retention for your referred players. The amount of work required to acquire a client is enormous so you will need a casino affiliate program that will be able to actively retain your clients. Keeping them playing, and keeping them happy through player incentives is important. Bonuses and incentives for VIP casino players will help retain your clients.
4. Pick one that is catering to a growing casino market. Make sure that your casino affiliate program is up to date with the casinos that they promote. Like all other businesses casinos and poker rooms have ever changing user interface and functionality. Pick one that offers fresh up to date excitement. Don’t pick one that looks like it was designed for the year 2000.
5. An affiliate casino program with a compensation plan that pays out a residual income and a payout of 35% or more would be a realistic choice. Do not waste your time with programs that only offer a CPA (cost per acquisition). If you do you’ll miss out on substantial continual profit. The residual income makes up for the occasional player who only deposits $10 or $20.
6. be aware of the casino affiliates Terms of Service. There are some casinos that use predatory language in their TOS’ statement. Be sure to Read it carefully.
7. Select one that has plenty of banners and other creatives that can help you grow your online casino portal business in the shortest possible time. Not all affiliate casino programs the same type of resources, so choose wisely.
Have a thorough understanding if the casino affiliate program you will be spending your valuable time promoting.